Saturday, April 19, 2008

Party Animal...

Today we went to Gabriel's 1st Birthday Party. It was so much fun! It did make me a little sad to think that he is already a year old. It seems like it was just a few months ago that I was very pregnant, meeting Gabriel for the first time in the hospital. Does every year go as fast as the first? Anyway, Jake had a great time. He especially liked his party favor! It was filled with some of his favorites...fruit snacks, bubbles and animal crackers! Happy Birthday Gabe!

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

Love the slide show-the confetti is a nice touch! I can't believe it's been a year either-I remember going to see Gabriel on our girls' night. Jake is fast approaching his first, and from the pictures I've seen of him eating, he'll have no problem digging into a cake!

Beth said...

Looks like you guys had too much fun. It is sad thinking how fast they grow up. Presley is almost 6 months old, and sometimes I have to count from October because I think, "That can't be right..."!