Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't worry, we're still alive...

Sorry it has been so long! We have been super busy just coming and going. A couple of weeks back, I left Jake with his Gram and Pap-paw and flew to Oklahoma City to meet up with Jon. He so willingly took me to the American Idol concert and we had sooo much fun! For those of you that have been waiting on those pictures, I will post a few of the favorites...I think Jon took about 200 (that is how he entertained himself). ;)

Last week we made the trip to Dallas with Jon so we could spend some time with him as well as my sister and her family. Jake was cutting teeth so he was a bit of a nightmare for a few days but we had a great time! He now has another tooth for a grand total of 3 but is working on a couple more. He may have them all before Kindergarten. Jake seems to be changing so quickly and is trying so hard to talk. He loves to play outside or as he says, "side." This is such a fun age!!

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen...This is American Idol!


David Cook...enough said!


Me and my friend, Brooke. ;)


2 comments:

The Haywoods said...

Dang girl - ya'll were close! I want to hear what you thought about seeing the AI's in person.

Amanda said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait until January for the next season!