Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome Home...

Scott, my brother, and Alison traveled to South Dakota this past week to meet and bring home their little girls, Jasi and Sasha. They spent the week there with the girls in an effort to make the transition as smooth as possible. Their family of 4 finally got to come home today and we are all so excited! This is the day that they, along with so many of us, have been anticipating for so long. They are all doing great! Scott and Alison are in love with those kids and are going to be amazing parents...I don't believe I have ever seen them so happy! Jasi and Sasha seem to be adjusting well and had a great first day in their new home. They are all so blessed to have each other.

Welcome home, sweet girls! We love you already and can't wait to give you hugs on Monday!


And now, let me introduce you...

Meet Jasi





















and Sasha!















Aren't they precious?



"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart" (Ps. 37:4).

1 comment:

The Cowart Family said...

The girls are precious! I am so happy for your brother and his wife. I can't believe how big Jake is getting. That picture of him in the sunglasses is sooo dang cute!