If I remember right, it rained most of October so we did not get the chance to go to the pumpkin patch before Halloween. But, we did have a dry, fun Halloween day. We went to our church for the Harvest Festival that afternoon and then had some friends over to our house for a little Trick or Treating. Jake (boxer), Owen (chef), Gabe (train conductor), Tre(Spiderman) and Mya(kitty cat) had a great time collecting their treats! It was so cute...Jake finally figured out that you were supposed to say "trick or treat" towards the end! Here are a few pictures...
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
October...
I'll just state the obvious...I am WAY behind! I feel quilty so I am going to try to catch this up, which will require a little trip back in time!
If I remember right, it rained most of October so we did not get the chance to go to the pumpkin patch before Halloween. But, we did have a dry, fun Halloween day. We went to our church for the Harvest Festival that afternoon and then had some friends over to our house for a little Trick or Treating. Jake (boxer), Owen (chef), Gabe (train conductor), Tre(Spiderman) and Mya(kitty cat) had a great time collecting their treats! It was so cute...Jake finally figured out that you were supposed to say "trick or treat" towards the end! Here are a few pictures...



If I remember right, it rained most of October so we did not get the chance to go to the pumpkin patch before Halloween. But, we did have a dry, fun Halloween day. We went to our church for the Harvest Festival that afternoon and then had some friends over to our house for a little Trick or Treating. Jake (boxer), Owen (chef), Gabe (train conductor), Tre(Spiderman) and Mya(kitty cat) had a great time collecting their treats! It was so cute...Jake finally figured out that you were supposed to say "trick or treat" towards the end! Here are a few pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment