On Saturday, we went to Funland at Burns Park with the Hill's. It is a little "amusement park" that has been around longer than I have! Jake loved all of the rides so much that we had a little meltdown when it was time to leave.
Let's just start with my favorite picture of the day!(Click on the picture to see their faces a little better) Owen did warm up to the rides, but I am so glad he allowed us to capture this face first!
Let's just start with my favorite picture of the day!(Click on the picture to see their faces a little better) Owen did warm up to the rides, but I am so glad he allowed us to capture this face first!
2 comments:
Fun! That picture makes me laugh every time! Yours is a little clearer than ours. Hope you survived this morning!
Love these pictures! I can't wait until Kennedy gets to enjoy the rides. We need to grow a little more!
Post a Comment